In a few words :
Barillec Marine has a global know how in electricity, electronics and marine automation and a extensive experience in the development of creative, innovative applications in propulsion, production and energy conversion.
The company was founded in 1957 has grown thanks to its superb international reputation, identity and strong values.
Barillec Marine’s history is closely linked to the harbour of Concarneau and to the successive modernisations of the fishing fleets which have made the reputation of the “blue city”. The company is definitely looking to the future.
With its expertise, know-how and understanding of its customers’ issues, Barillec Marine has always been a driving partner for innovation, able to develop a complete range of applications and services in response to economic, energy and environmental challenges.
Barillec Marine multiplies its success with electric and hybrid power and propulsion systems for all types of ships. A true technical partner, force of proposal, to understand the shipowners’ needs and meet their expectations, in collaboration with the shipyards.
Barillec Marine works in partnership with shipbuilders and yards to provide solutions.
This success could not be achieved without the professionalism and dedication of Barillec Marine teams. Customer satisfaction, service, quality and also the safety are at the heart of Barillec Marine’s priorities.
With managers of the different sites and services, in France and around the world, and with all its teams, “Barillec Marine is propelling its energies to make your ships safer, cleaner and more efficient and convert our success into your success. ”
- Professionnalism: technical knowledge, expertise, training, certification and qualification.
- Team spirit: solidarity, sharing of skills.
- Technology: innovative culture, advanced technologies, synergies between the company’s activities.
- Respect for the customer : ISO 9001 certification, quality, timeline compliance, advice, availability, adaptability: “custom made applications”.
- Sustainable development: QSE, environmentally friendly, eco propulsion systems, social …
- 5 branches
- 150 employees